SKIN GLOW AFRICAN BLACK SOAP FOR FLAWLESS SKIN
2 wraps of African black soap
1/3 cup pineapple oil (you can use any oil of your choice)
1/2 cup carrot puree ( Blended carrot. Boil for 5 min before blending)
1/2 cup papaya puree ( Blended pawpaw)
1 cup Goat milk powder ( you can use whole powder milk like peak)
1 tablespoon rosehip powder or camwood powder (Osun)
1 tablespoon aloe vera leaf extract powder (or aloe vera juice)
1 tablespoon sandalwood powder (Iyere Osun)
1 tablespoon orange peel powder ( dry orange peels and blend) You can use lemon peels too
1 tablespoon cinnamon essential oil ( you can use any essential oil of your choice)
1. Cut your soap into pieces. Put in a pot
2. Place on a very low heat. You can use a crock pot too.
3. Pour your pineapple oil
4. Stir at intervals till it all becomes a smooth paste. Make sure its not burning. Remove from heat after everything has turned to paste.
5. Pour in your milk powder and stir very well
6. Pour in your other powders and stir very well.
7. Pour in you carrot and papaya puree and stir very well
8. Add your essential oil or perfume of your choice